Saturday, December 18, 2010

Love.

I feel like I am truly blessed. I have the greatest guy ever. I'm sure everyone has heard this from so many girls or in movies, and I know this may sound silly, but I know Ive found him. I wouldn't believe me if I were you either.
I am in love.
And I need to put it somewhere... So here I am.
I cant believe what love I have come across. For so long I dated guys who treated me unfairly. And non of that seems to matter any more.
I feel like it takes a huge amount of courage to close your eyes and trust with everything you have inside of you. I couldn't have trusted anyone before Sterling. And for some reason, I am able to trust him throughout everything.
I have never felt a love like this. I am treated the way every girl should feel, and I know now that this is the way I should've been treated all along.
I am so  happy to be involved and have such a caring man who wants to take care of me and love me with all of his heart. I want to give him all of my heart.
He makes my heart beat faster. He makes me smile more each day.
When I think about it, I want to cry. But not a sad cry. An excited, overjoyed, happy cry.
I love doing simple things with him, such as eating or walking to the book store. He makes me laugh more than ever.
I love that he holds my hand at the table when we eat. I love that when we are in a crowded room I can see him smiling at me from across the room. I love that he looks at me so lovingly, even though I tell him to stop. I love that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I love the beautiful texts that I receive during the days I hardly see him. I love that he loves me for me, he never wants to change me, and he puts up with me when I get a little crazy.
I know we can make it through everything and anything.
I love him.
Its simple. I know it.
I am completely, totally, utterly in love with Sterling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you :)