Monday, January 3, 2011

booga booga booga

Hello!! Welcome 2011!
I cant believe a year has gone by so fast!
When I think of everything that I have been through in the last year, I am astonished. I went through a ton of hard times...but all of the good things made up for it.
The year started off rough. Really rough.
But ended fantastically. Better than I could've ever foreseen.

2010 Winter/Spring
-took an interior design class at Grand Rapids Community College, where I decided to make Interior Design my major (also met a very good friend named tyer!)
-Got cheated on by a horrible boy
-Got fake spray on tans at Cheeky Strut Salon
-Put on a fashion show (through a class from GRCC) at the salvation army and got on the news
-Worked 39.9 hrs a week, while taking 17 credits at GRCC....for the record, i graduated GRCC with a 3.8 GPA. It is totally doable.
-Applied to MSU, Western, Adrian, Lawrence Tech..ect
-Visisted Western and MSU, the 2 i had narrowed down. After going to MSU i just knew I had to go there. Because it just feeeelt sooo riiight.

2010 Summer
-Got a second job at Cascade Hills Country Club. You get paid alllot at country clubs btw, if anyone is looking for a job that pays well
-took an art class were we painted in different, beautiful locations all over GR. I learned how to be a better artist, and better portray what i wanted.
-took a biology class...and once again proved that was my worst subject StilL.
-Got accepted into every school I applied for
-Accepted MICHIGAN STATE!
-Mom told me i was killing here and that i should move out. i told her no.
-I went to MSU almost a week early to get away from my mother!
-Fell in love with MSU

2010 Fall
-Went to every MSU football game, except one (i was sick!)
-partied hardy with my roommate
-worked at The Gallery at Sniphi
-Got promoted to supervisor
-met the man i want to spend the rest of my life with, sterling hargrove
-got a second job posting blogs for msu! represent!!!
-joined the interior design student organization
-took non digital photos...printing them at cvs and seeing them were terrific. its so exciting to take pictures, and not see them right away...or even a month. when you get them you fall in love with them bc you only have one (or 2)copies. They arent just posted onto the internet...theyre in your hand.
-got a 2.5...3.5, 3.5....and a 4.0 this semester!
-requested a move bc i went from a bff to nonexistent in a weeks time
-moving to yakely!!! cannot be more excited
-decorated the socks out of my dorm room!
-talked to my dad for the 1st time in 3 yrs

Spent my first new years with the love of my life!

2011...you will be better. I promise. Live it up!

No comments: