Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Good-nessss"

OH MY GOSH!!!
How i love my new home in Yakeley. I couldnt be more thrilled!
My roommate is shy, but extremely nice. She studys alot, and goes home on the weekends. The girls on the hall...are the complete opposite. they all hang out, all the time.
When I lived in McDonel the halls were silent, no matter what time of day. No one ever talked to each other.
Here I am, now in Yakeley and everyone talks. I go to bed to the sound of girls talking loud and playing music. I love that.
At 8 am I can hear them all getting ready, even though im still trying to sleep.
I have the craziness I wanted, with a quiet room when i wish.
I am complete heaven. This is college. honestly.
I was so miserable with the hall last semester. I wish I wouldve started in this one.

No comments: