Saturday, January 8, 2011

MSU tomorrow

Tomorrow a new semester starts at MSU.
I am moving to a new room, with a new, unknown, roommate, in a new dorm.
Im so nervous! only because my new roommate is being extremely mysterious!
Im trying to figure out about her...but cant really. shes not giving me anything!
But thats okay. My last roommate was very excited to move in with me...and then things ended badly. So im going to take it slow this time.
Im living in Yakeley this semester. on the east side!
According to my new roommate, Sarah, the room is one of the bigger ones on the floor...but the beds are on the floor. they arent raised. which makes me nervous about how much space is in the room.
either way...im excited to be closer to the library and to the union and the building were my teachers are, and grand river!
Its a terrific location.
I want to make a ton of girly friends, since it was so hard to last semester in my hall.
SO PUMPED!
im getting there tomorrow around 9/9:30.

I then have supervisor training from 12:30-4. SO excited. Im ready for the pay raise for sure.
WOOOO
GO GREEN

No comments: