Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fun-Do-Date-Night

Hey everyone! So Im finally home!
I wanted to share with you about my last date night at MSU. Ive been seeing this great guy and we went on our last date Sunday, May 1st. We kept it casual, ya know...why make it extravagant and awkward when I was leaving in a day? We went to Brodey (he had never been) and had a quick dinner. I was going to go straight to the room because I had an all-nighter ahead of me...But agreed to go on a walk, and visit the Childrens Garden with him. Little did I know that the Childrens garden is FOREVER away. Its close to the Warton Center (Map of MSU) It was a beautiful day though, so the long walk wasnt bad at all.
The garden was beautiful. Right next to it was a "gardens around the world" type of thing. So you walk through one garden and its like you're in Great Britain with the hedges and fountains, and then you walk through another garden and you're in a Zen Rock Garden. It was sooo cool. I would've never known it was there if hed never shown me. Too bad it was so late into the semester!
After visiting the gardens we checked out the green houses! Ive never seen one, and of course they were locked, but I got a few good pictures from outside!
Some of the vegetables grown in these gardens are used in our own cafs around campus, such as snyphi and yakeley!

Grass?


Tomatoes!

The date was fun. :)  Hes such a great guy! I cant wait till I see him again when returning to State next year!

No comments: