Thursday, May 26, 2011

I wouldnt date you if you were the last guy on this island!

The purpose of this post is to talk about the boys on Mackinac Island.
Theyre all looking for something.
And they're all crazy!
One guy told me, Bringing a girlfriend to this island is like bringing sand to the beach. You just don't show up to Mackinac Island with a significant other.
A lot of people are here to hook up or get girlfriends/boyfriends.

Now listen, these boys are so incredibly desperate that they will go after several girls at the same time, even if the girls are roommates!

A guy, Todd** told my roommate, Kelsey that he liked her sooo much after knowing her only one day (that alone is creepy). She nicely rejected him. The next morning he tells me that he likes me... CAUGHT YA! He was called out, to which he tried to cover up and get away with...which clearly didn't work out.

I don't know if these boys are just super desperate, or they just don't care at all!

I don't want to date any boy here, just knowing they're all hound dogs, and why would I want to date anyone anyways? I'm leaving in 6 months. Summer fling? Okay. Committed relationship? Not Okay.

And another thing! The guys here like to call you pet names! Ive gotten a few texts saying "Good morning gorgeous" "hey cutie ;)" and "oh hi there sexy". PAALLLEZZZZ! If you proceed to call me such ridiculous names after only a few days of knowing me, I'm going to put you into the 'Sleazy' category.

If anything, the boys on this island are funny, and you can usually get a good laugh at them!





** Name changed

No comments: