Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIF

Today was the best day ever. TGIF. Woke up to the sun shining, and headed to the library. Almost every project that is done in my major has to be copied. A copy machine shows every line weight, every mess up made on an architecture draft. The library is the only place where I can get a decent 11X17 copy of drafts. The price always changes...which is so annoying! One day I was charged $1.47 for a copy, another day $.24 and this morning $.08. How confusing! I never know how much I will need to pay... Although a nice boy offered to pay for my copy when it was only eight cents :)
After my quick trip to the library I headed to the Union to meet a group to work on a project that was due later that day. Whipped that together asap!!!! And got some lovely lunch at the same time.
The project and presentation went flawlessly!

The weekend is here...
U of M game tomorrow!!!
Homework.
Work.


<3

Leaving you all with a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZV92_a-jtw&feature=related

No comments: