Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Weekend

Okay, so ive been trying for the last 2 days to upload pictures from my phone so i could show how my weekend went. Buuuut those might have to come later!
Last Wednesday was trick or treating in our hall! My roommate Kimberly and I went to Meijer and bought 2 bags of candy to hand out to all of the little goblins and princesses. On Wednesday, I spray painted my HUGE pumpkin silver and painted black stars on it so all the trick or treater's could admire my serious skill in art. :)  Kids would run through the halls yelling "trick or treat!!!". We would open our door (nicely decorated with black paper bats!) and gladly give them candy and admire their terrific choice in costume!
Later in the week, me, my boyfriend and roommate took a trip to Akers dinning hall to experience 'Dining with the Dead'. All of the employees were extremely into it, and the decorations were fantastic! It got everyone into the Halloween spirit. They even served "fingers". How amazing. :) There were many haunted houses throughout campus, but I wasn't able to make it to any of those.
Pictures will come any day, which will better explain the fun activities of Halloween on campus.
Shoot....if Halloween was this good on campus, I cant wait till Thanksgiving!

No comments: