Tuesday, November 23, 2010

McGlobe Talent Show

Friday, November 19th, the McGlobe Talent Show was featured at 7:30 pm in McDonel Hall (my hall!).
It was so great! There were 11 performances total. Each was something different and unique. Everyone did such an amazing job! I was so impressed. Alot of people showed up to watch and enjoy. I took some pictures from my seat to show you all! Sorry that they are blurry.
Guitar Player! Good singer!!

What a charater! He sang a Jason Mraz song: Live High.

aggggain...

This girl was such a good singer. She sang Officially Missing You, by Tamia, although I liked this girls version way better than Tamia. Here is the song I found on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeK1zQFJtXE

She sang Mama from Chicago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_AZkzGhJg

Performance from MauAri! They practice in McDonel's basement! I hear them practicing sometime when I go to print out a paper or do laundry. I wish I had a recording of this....sooooo i found them on YouTube so you could hear a bit of what it sounded like, go to :55   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u60sMOl3pMc

aggggain...

He had the most amazing, emotional, touching poem I have ever heard. I havent really heard a performed before, and this guy simply blew me away. Absolutely astonishing.



agggggain....

Song he wrote! Incredible. He got 1st place!!!!

Poems! She was really great too!

"Boston" By augustana


Rock Band!!!!


Poem


1st show of the night! They did a remix of Airplanes and Wonderwall. So beautiful! 


Good Job everybody! Sooo proud!
I would love to thank YouTube for all its help...lol.
:) 
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Break!!!!

No comments: