Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sickly Sick

Being sick on campus...officially sucks. Being sick anywhere sucks really.
It all started Sunday night. Started getting the sniffles..come 12pm on Monday I was feeling sooo sick. Went to class anyways, only to come home 5 hours later and crash!! I slept on and off from 6pm-10am this morning...missed my 8am class this morning! When youre sick on campus its horrible to get ready and drag yourself to a cafeteria or to class. For me, a cafeteria isnt available at all hours. I have to usually go out of my dorm and walk to another dorm that has a caf. That is extremely inconvenient, especially when you can hardly get out of bed. Most of my classes are pretty cool, because they are studios, so I can leave to get a drink or blow my nose whenever, but I know I would hate it if I was stuck inside lectures all day.
Going to bed early tonight as well! Hopefully I will be much better in a few days!

No comments: