Friday, November 19, 2010

MOVIE TIME!!!!

Hello!
While I didnt see the new Harry Potter movie, like most of the world, I found something amazing at MSU.
All over campus there are different halls that rent movies to students for free. All I needed to do was register online, go to a location and get the movie!
I go to Akers movie "store" because I live in East Complex, and it's the closest to me. These movies are amazing. There pretty new movies, within the last 5-10 years (which lets be serious....is new).
The movies Ive rented just in the last week are:
Monsters Inc.
Sex and the City the movie
Transformers
Day after Tomorrow
Blade
Nanny Diaries

The movies are due back 2 days after they are rented.
The video store is only open 5pm-10ISH!!!! So sometimes the hours arent convenient for returning..but hey! most ppl want to watch movies at night, so when you wanna watch a movie, its perfect!

LOVE my new find!

and hey....being able to watch a plethora of movies while recovering from my cold has been amazing!

No comments: