Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Involved

Ive decided to become more involved. I need to get out of my little room, with my roommate who acts like im invisible.
I got promoted at The Gallery to a Student Supervisor position. That wont start till next semester though...
and lets be serious! no one wants to work all the time.
I need to do something fun.
Im going to join woman council. They have meetings on wednesday nights. and not only that, they do events during the week.
once 2nd semester starts im going to take classes at Spartan Dance Center.
I have my IDSO meetings once a week....
I should be a little busy..
But does anyone else have any suggestions????

2 comments:

Kat said...

Try the University Activites Board (UAB) - anyone can join their General Board, and next year you can apply for a PAID Director's position. They always need creative people to help plan events for our campus community.

Web: www.uabevents.com

BrittneyLynne23 said...

thanks thanks thanks! :)