Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bloging Gets-em!

Hey!
So taking a study break..which I shouldnt be..

Ive recently looked at what blogs are viewed the most...
Ive found that the juicy ones with drama, and ugly stories seem to be more entertaining to readers. Some of the more popular ones are Roommates, The Good and the Bad and Want a few crazy work stories? have caught alot of attention. Since this is what seems to be the best, I will give you more of what I have. Recently Ive been going away from my G rated blogs about classes, and combo exchanges, to more extreme college stories such as how much a crazy batmizvah party may cost you, or how to make sure you dont end up with a terrible roommate story. Now, things wont get out of hand AT ALL...but the stories might be a little more enjoyable and less studious, which will be good for the summer!

To start off this new blog idea I have, on May 7th (when school is out!) I will be posting a blog about what I learned in college. The blog will be getting a fresh new theme as well. I cant wait to share this with all of you! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: