Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finals are Coming! Tips and such!

Hello!
While on College Candy today, I found a helpful site for finals!
It helps you organize and restrict you from those pesky sites that distract you when you're trying to study!
I am attaching the link so that you are free to read the article, click the definitions, and see for yourself if youd like to use them or not.
I downloaded RescueTime and am tracking how much productive/wasteful time im spending on the internet everyday!
The blocking sites will be soon be added to my computer in time, because my exams are next week!!!
Facebook is a huge distraction for me! I also find myself blogging when I really dont want to study...stumble upon is also a weakness...as you can see, I will be restricted for a bit!
Im looking at KeepMeOut this weekend. This will let me check sites that i choose, ex. Facebook, once (or however many times I decide) in an hour. If i try to go back to it, KeepMeOut will show up, saying I can go on Facebook in 58 mins...
Alot of students make their roommates change their facebook password during finals week so that they cant go on...this might be a better choice then giving away you password lol

Here is the site! I hope at least one of them helps you and your grades!
collegecandy.com

No comments: