Monday, April 18, 2011

Pet Sitting Pay..

SUP!
So let me run you through this...
I pet sat for the last week, 2 dogs and a cat.
I had to spend from 5pm-7am every night at the house. I had to sleep with the 2 dogs, one HAD to be under the blankets with me.
It was about 20 mins from campus, so I had to get gas 2 different times, totaling to $35.
I got paid $120.
NOW! this couple is not together, not a family, not married..per say. So they each paid me separately when it comes down to it.
So, that means they paid me each $60 for 7 days of watching their babies...I say babies because the animals sleep in bed...
$60/7=$8.75 a Day, per person.
That is without ever paying me back for the gas money...so lets try this again..
$120-$35 (gas money)=$85
$85/2(people)=$42.5 per person, for one week
$42.5/7=$6.02 a day, per person.
I also lost a crazy amount of sleep from this job...


I was SEVERELY underpaid for this whole ordeal.
I AM PISSED.

No comments: