Monday, April 4, 2011

ugh

SOOOO
Promised Id post the day after..butttt..my pictures arent showing up when I send them to my computer. How annoying? So Im trying to figure that out still.

This dog sitting business is just taking up so much time. This whole week Im staying at this house. I sleep here every night. Food is an issue...I need to buy some from this house. Hopefully my combo exchanges will help!
These dogs are super hyper. They love to jump all over the place. and they shed like crazy. Im actually sitting with them right now. i need to leave soon though so i can have a productive day outside of this house!

While going through a book of questions with a friend last night, we came across one that said "do you live like tomorrow is your last day?"
Our answer: I live like the day after tomorrow is my last day.

Since I cant offer any photos to you yet, maybe this will make up for it...eh. its worth a try!
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2vh6Z5/omid20-3.com/896/2/hgfjhg.jpeg

No comments: