Thursday, February 3, 2011

CARNIVAL

Yesterday was the snow day. I stayed in SnyPhi all day, which is also where I work, The Gallery.
So after a day of working on homework...stupid CAD (computer aided design)... I went to work!
And was surprised to find that it was "Circus Night" at the gallery!
It was decorated like a carnival, with a ton of color, a cotton candy machine, popcorn, games to win prizes, specialty circus foods like corn dogs and walking tacos, face painting, and clowns walking around. There was also a juggler and an animal balloon maker.
I worked at the cotton candy machine, which was SO LOUD, i swear my hearing is damaged!
Work went by extremely fast because of all of the excitment!
I played a bean toss game and a duck float game.
I won a travel mug, and a ton of temporary tattoos!
The dinner was wonderful and fun filled.
After work, I got my face painted to look like a kitty cat. I had to go all out...
I really hope Im not the only one that just had a blast at the Circus event....because it was a blast!
Pictures posted soon!

No comments: