Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF

So the workout is okay...ive added more fruits and veggies and meat in my diet! so its healthier.
I need to work out a little more though if I wanna feel healthier.

In about an hour sterling is coming over to cut my hair..oh yeah..you heard it!
Hopefully it turns out okay. I can layer my hair really well, but its just the initial trim i cant do.

Later tonight we are headed to BDUBSSSSSS! his frat is hosting the party. Its going for a good cause, with a $5 entrance fee. There will be a dj and dancing! SO if you dont have anything going on, you should come out for good music and good food...and a good cause! (Children's SOS Village and Children's International)

Tomorrow night see a hypnotist at the internation center at 9pm! ...and if you dont..ill tell you all about it :)

No comments: