Thursday, February 17, 2011

THINGS on my MIND this week

Things on my mind this week:
(this may or may not include useful information, a follow up of events ive done the last week, the weather, or work related issues)

-The masquerade ball that ster and i went to on Saturday...fun but weird. Getting dressed up was the absolute best. I bought a beautiful new black dress. It was very flowing with flower detail on the shoulder.
-it was weird bc we didnt know how to dance...everyone there danced really different than we'd ever seen. We ended up going back to his place and playing online tetris together. Yeah...were dorks.
-HOT HOT HOT in east lansing. I wore a sweater today...and that is all. a cardigan. niceeee
-I had to go to the er last night for a minor condition. THINGS TO KNOW: the #1 stops at 11:05 pm, and taxis only take cash STILL.
-I slept all day bc it took so long to get everywhere last night. I even slept through the movie ster had picked out for us to watch...por ster.
-OKAY! I have to say something. Ster and i have had some trouble at work. Everyone else can talk, oh look! theres that line of student cooks talking away...
But when I sit for a few to say a word to sterling everyone jumps on us.
Its like bc were dating they think we talk way more...when in reality, others talk more.
Just the other day I was on my break (valentines day) and sat by his station. It was the FIRST time wed talked in person that day and the FIRST time we had talked at work. It was no more than 5 minutes, and as soon as we walked away ster got told that he has to talk less to me....THAT WOULD BE NOT AT ALL!!!
SOoo im frustrated with the situation. It seems like were getting special, unfavorable treatment.
-ALSO!!! After working a long shift I was asked by a manager to stay 10 mins and clean tables bc the caf was not in the condition it should be for the next shift of workers. LITTLE did I know that he is the same manager that works before me on Wednesdays. Every time I come in on wednesdays the caf is an absolute disaster. SOOO if i have to stay after to make sure its okay, why cant he make someone stay after for me so that when IIIII come in its good for me too???????
-Ive never had a musician that i LOVED. truelly loved. I recently found Jessie J. I think she has an amazing voice, although some might think its too forced, or screamy. I think she is very talented. I am in a contest to get prizes being her fan. Go to my twitter (link at bottom of the blog site) and click on the music links that say "Check out:" to help me get closer to seeing her in new york.
-MY FRIEND just started a youtube account and sent out a hilarious video... This should follow up on my sorority comment a few posts ago.
http://www.youtube.com/user/omgbekah
Bekah has recieved so many views and comments. Its truelly hilarious. Dont watch it if youre in a sorority and easily offended...but you should watch it.. :)


Boy-Frands birfffday this sunday...
2 weeks till spring break!!!!!
TaTa Yall!!!
Hopefully I can post something interesting in the next 2 days!

No comments: