Monday, February 28, 2011

Week of ups and downs.

Herrrow everyone.

So much to say. I need to write more so that I dont have to put it all into one whole blog!!

Went to see the hypnotist on  Saturday. It was at the international center, and it was completely awsome! there were about 10 volunteers who got hypnotized. They were so funny! he mad the guys "go into labor" and a girl "translate alien language into English"
I sincerely enjoyed me some good humor hypnotized students!

Ive decided to go home for spring break. Broke.
 I was going to stay in the dorm and chill with the bf and relax, but we broke up. Theres no reason for me to stay in east lansing alone!
Im very very excited to go home and see my friends and puppy!
Im also looking forward to a pedicure and possible hair change!

Yes, you heard right, Mister Sterling and I broke up.
Many posts in the last 5-6 months have his name in it. We did so much together in the last 5 months.
Things just werent the same, it was a mutual break up.
He is a completely good guy and I am happy to be his friend and know him.
We are on great terms.  :)
I wish him the best of luck in all that he does!
SHOUTOUT!

Workout Status:
eh....well i added more vegetables and fruits overall, but i need to add more.
This week I have to try and eat 5 little times a day, while keep eating the superfoods.
Working out-well i was sore most of last week, so working out lasted 2-3 days. And today I worked out. But man! These workouts are kicking my butt!

Housing!
Ive decided to live in an apartment with 3 lovely ladies in chandlers crossing next semester.
Its a little more than I wanted, but tanning, gym, pool, bus pass, my own bedroom and bathroom, ice rink, and printing is all part of the $440 a month.
I met the girls last night to get to know them and left extremely happy. My spirits went from 0-10 instantly.
And omg..if we get a puppy.... ill be in heaven


BLOG SOON! MUAH MUAH MUAH!

No comments: