Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lady Gaga

Some people view her as crazy..some people view her as inspirational. Born this way is #1 for the 5th week in a row on the charts.

Im not going to talk about her, or her career, or what she really stands for. Instead Im going to give some of my favorite quotes by her, and hopefully they speak for themselves....


"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore." 


"Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection." 


"Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body."


"cause it's a hard life, with love in the world. and i'm a hard girl, loving me is like chewing on pearls."


"I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the fucking deli without hearing or seeing me." 


"Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are." 


"You're love is nothing I can't fight. Can't sleep with a man who dims my shine. " 


"Well my music was different in high school; I was singing about love—you know, things I don't care about anymore."


"A girl’s got to use what she’s given and I’m not going to make a guy drool the way a Britney video does. So I take it to extremes. I don’t say I dress sexily on stage - what I do is so extreme. It’s meant to make guys think: ‘I don’t know if this is sexy or just weird." 


"I want you to walk out of her tonight not loving me more, but loving yourselves more."













I got all of the quotes from http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/2945649.Lady_Gaga

No comments: