Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome Back!

Hey everyone!
First official day after the lovely spring break. Although I didn't go anywhere where the weather got over 45 degrees, but nonetheless... it was a much needed break.
I went to chicago and spent 2 days simply shopping. Now my closet is more full, and my room is more enjoyable! My bank account is slightly low...but hey! its spring break!
I now have completely new bedding that looks awesome in my room. Its also super fluffy with a beautiful design. I also bought an orchid that slightly matches my new bedding. 
I bought a mini ironing board, so I don't have to iron on my bed or on my chair! Being mini helps alot too..its dorm size!
I got some spring clothes, and a long storage hanger for my closet. 
IKEA was a great stop! great prices. i ended up buying sooo much than i had expected from ikea. I needed bedding so badly though. My old one had been used since 5th grade...yeah. it was time.
Us girls literally shopped till we dropped!
We had dinner at Cheesecake factory one night. It was deliciouso! yet expensive! So worth it though. It was my first time at the Cheesecake factory, and let me tell you, the interior is pretty darn nice!
Best spring break overall.
I loved seeing my family and catching up with old friends.
Im ready to be back and start school work again! Mainly just ready to be back in a routine!

Im uploading pics right now! tomorrow I will post some pics from the trip!

No comments: