Friday, June 10, 2011

All Feathered Out

So there this new hair style going around. I saw it more in grand rapids and Lansing then I do on the Island. Its this feathered look in the hair using extensions with crazy bright colors. Im not sure if im a huge fan of it..but if you are, I found a great site from stumbleupon that will help you make your own!

http://www.missomnimedia.com/2011/02/shes-crafty-feather-hair-extensions/


STILL WORKING ON GETTING COMPUTER FIXED! BE PREPARED FOR MUCHO PICTURES OF MY AMAZING ADVENTURE WHEN I GET IT BACK!

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Aerin Lee! said...

It's funny that you blogged about this because the same craze has been going on in my city too! I actually just bought a couple of feathers (green for MSU and purple because it's my favorite color) that I'm going to try out this summer! :]