Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Places I want to work....young and free

My mom is always saying to go ahead and do something! Travel! Take that opportunity!
I took the opportunity to move to Mackinac Island to work for 6 months. I am young and free, able to go anywhere I please...as the Dixie Chicks would say: I need Wide Open Spaces.  :)
Since Ive been here Ive learned that people move all over to make buco bucks in the summer time. Places include Alaska and other tourist destinations in the West.

Im thinking while Im young, not tied down, Im going to travel and work all over and try to make my life the most full filling. I want as many experiences as I can.

And Im finding that as I move away from home, whether its at a University, or 4 hours away to work, I am crossing so many things off of my bucket list. I am learning so much, and doing things Ive always dreamed of.

Places I want to work:
Alaska
Colorado
New Orleans
California
Oregon
South Dakota
Cape Code
South Carolina
Tennessee


...We'll see where I end up in life. Im still going to college, but I still want to have the greatest time every. Life is short, but not as short as they make it out to be.
Im doing so much more than I thought Id be doing at age 20. :D

No comments: