Sunday, June 5, 2011

Emotions through the Cell Phone

I have this theory.
Ya know how youre attached to that cell phone??? Why is it???
Sure you can communicate through it, but why do people then through their cell phone, or break it in half when they get mad?

People are sending their emotions through their phone. Therefore they become super attached to it.
Think about it, when youre getting awesome texts, and youre super happy, you love your cell phone and keep it close. When some people are mad at what theyre seeing on their phone they throw it against a wall or break another way.

I think that the serious emotions we are sending through our phones are making us way more attached then ever thought possible.

And do you sleep with your cell phone in your own bed? or directly next to you when you sleep?
I do!!
It goes directly under my pillow. Granted its also my alarm clock, but I think Id still sleep with it if I had a legit alarm clock.

Ugh, the struggles of technology.

Thoughts?

No comments: